Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Many Apologies, 2010 WS, HOF, & 40 DAYS...

First off, let me offer many apologies to all of my faithful readers for not updating my blog since my trip to last year's AS Game. I have been super busy with starting my doctoral program at USC last August. Let's just say that it's NO JOKE. Once again, 1,000 pardons my friends. One of my New Year's resolutions is to update this blog much more frequently.

2010 was an amazing season, as you all know that I am a life long Giants fan, I was ecstatic. What a great bunch of guys on that SF squad. The torture is finally over, and it felt great seeing the Giants finally win one. I still am in shock and can't believe it! I even thought of growing a beard in support of the team, but my wife hates facial hair...oh well. Take that Dodger fans!!!

Tomorrow is the 2011 HOF class announcement...should be a good one! Who do you think will be announced???

Yep, only 40 more days until pitchers and catchers report. I'm getting excited already! I am already planning my trip to Arizona to check out the defending champs in Scottsdale this March. I can't wait.

3 comments:

dodgerbobble said...

Doctoral program at USC? Wow, that's impressive. Good luck.

I'm right there with you. I cannot wait for Spring Training to start.

Junior75 said...

Thanks! Now that the Dodgers are in AZ for Spring Training, you should go out there and check out a game. They are really fun!

indiamr said...

News world: This is a moose. But a moose doesn’t moo.” And I said, “Hey, that’s funny!