Friday, August 8, 2008

Return of Gojira

Great news...the great hero of Yakyu, Hideki "Godzilla" Matsui, began taking BP and a running program yesterday to rehab his knee. The Yankees should have his much needed bat back in LF or at DH just in time for their push to make the playoffs!
Speaking of Gojira (that's Japanese for Godzilla), my best friend and I are going to Little Tokyo in dowtown LA tomorrow to buy a Godzilla DVD or two to add to my collection and then it's off to enjoy a nice hot tasty bowl of ramen at a noodle house in J-Town! I'm very excited to go, because I haven't had a good bowl of ramen in years, and it'll be the wifey's first time having it. Some of my co-workers highly recommended a spot for us to go, so hopefully it'll be a good one. I'll let you know how it turns out in tomorrow's blog posting.
Just keep on keepin' on...

No comments: