Friday, February 27, 2009

'09 World Baseball Classic Predictions

Okay, for those faithful blog readers of mine, you already know that I really suck at making predictions...but that doesn't stop me from making them. The WBC begins in one week and I am very excited to be able to go up to Toronto to watch all of the Round 1 Pool C games. We also got tickets to the finals at Dodger Stadium...I couldn't pass that one up, especially since it is in our backyard this year.  So here are my WBC predictions:


Round 1
Pool A- Winner- Japan
Pool A- Runner Up- Korea
Pool B- Winner- Cuba
Pool B- Runner Up- Mexico
Pool C- Winner- USA
Pool C- Runner Up- Venezuela
Pool D- Winner- Dominican Republic
Pool D- Runner Up- Puerto Rico

Round 2
Pool 1- Winner- Cuba
Pool 1- Runner Up- Japan
Pool 2- Winner- USA
Pool 2- Runner Up- Dominican Republic

Semi-Finals
Semi 1- Winner- Japan
Semi 2- Winner- USA

Finals
2009 WBC Champions- USA


No comments: