Sunday, April 5, 2009

Opening Day is Finally Here!!!

My friends, it's finally  here, only a few hours away. The best day of the year, Opening Day...a fresh start, a new beginning, a new hope, everyone's record is equal. MLB has decided to continue with it's Opening Day patriotic themed ceremonies, which is always very fitting since it's America's favorite past time! You can't get more American than baseball. I LOVE BASEBALL!!!
So before today's games begin, I am making my predictions for this year (just don't go to Vegas with them, considering my predictions track record). I am pretty confident with these picks this year. 

AL
East- Yankees
Central- Indians
West- Angels
Wildcard- Red Sox

NL
East- Mets
Central- Cubs
West- Dodgers
Wildcard- Marlins

World Series
Yankees beat Cubs in 6 games to capture their 27th title in their history.

No comments: